Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Graveyard

The Graveyard

One very stormy night, there was a story to be told and my friends and I wanted to hear it. We all gathered around the table, my friends
Eliana, Chynna, Sarah Rose, Trixie and Sarah Rose’s mom. Her mom wanted to tell us the story, but Chynna did not want to hear it so she went to the graveyard. We were so worried about her but we let her go. She went walking and came upon a graveyard. She stepped on the grave by accident. What she did not know though was there was a lever and she had stepped on it. And she fell in to a cave and screamed.

“I am worried about Chynna”, said Lina.
“Come on guys, we are going to the graveyard.”

“But we still want to hear the story” I said.
“No, we are going to the graveyard. Fine let’s go I’m kind of worried too” said Trixie “Let’s go now okay I’m with you.”

. They walked to the graveyard and then when they were there, Lina said, “Let’s split up so we can find her quicker. First, how many of us are there? There is five altogether but without Chynna there is four of us. Okay let’s go bye.”
“Bye.”
“Bye.”
“Bye.”
“Where am I? Help! Help!” said Chynna “I think I am in a cave. Why am I talking to myself?”

“I don’t know who is talking to me…is it you, Eliana?” said Chynna.

The zombie said “No, it is a zombie!”

“Aaaaaaaaa! Help! Help! Lina! Eliana! Trixie! Help!” said Chynna

“What was that?” said Trixie and Lina.

“What was that?” said Eliana and Sarah Rose and they fell in a hole, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Help!” said Eliana

“Help!” said Lina

“Help!” said Trixie

“Help!” said Sarah Rose

and they all said “Help, Help.”

and by accident Eliana fell on Chynna and Trixie fell on Eliana and Sarah Rose fell on Trixie and I fell on Sarah Rose and Chynna said “Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

And they found Chynna though Chynna did break a couple bones we felt really bad and we said sorry to Chynna and we all went home back to our sleepover and Sarah Rose’s mom asked, “Where were you?”

“Nowhere mom nowhere!”

“Night girls” said Sarah Rose’s mom

And that is my story

Happy Halloween!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment